The Law Office of Jordan Schwartz, P.A. is a Kansas debtor’s rights law firm representing homeowners in the following practice areas:
- Defending Homeowners in Foreclosure – regardless of which stage in the foreclosure process
- Mortgage Modification – SAVE YOUR HOME – Our office assists homeowners in modifying their mortgages so they can save their home by negotiating loan workouts with mortgage lenders
- Bankruptcy Avoidance – by taking advantage of various bankruptcy alternatives, such as debt negotiation/consolidation & management
- Bankruptcy – our firm files both chapter 7 & chapter 13 bankruptcies on behalf of debtors
- Credit Card Debt Reduction/Defense – by working directly with creditors, our firm can negotiate reduced debt settlement, as well as defend clients who have been sued by their credit card issuers
- IRS Tax Dispute Resolution – Our firm works with the IRS to resolve income tax deficiencies, while offering clients multiple options toward settling their IRS debt
- Short Sales & ‘Deeds in Lieu’ – Our law firm helps homeowners short sell their homes or execute deeds in lieu, while working to assure our clients are not subject to tax liability & lender lawsuits.